Thursday 19 February 2015

TERRORISM IS AGAINST THE ISLAM VALUES

by Erradi Firdaous
I read everything and even more on the Internet after the storm provoked by the terrorist attack in Paris. I read too many things, too many frenzies, too many meaningless sentences. I heard too many people speaking of something they don’t know. Too much
ignorance. 


I don’t want to say what I think about it, it would be too long and I’d finish to spend too many words that have already been told.
I don’t want to play the martyr, I just want you to know that an episode like that is against all the values of the Islam. I’m close to the families of the victims and I want to tell you that every day of my life I’ll stand by the innocent dead, I consider a criminal act what happened in France. I hope one day people will start thinking with their own head. “Charlie Hebdo” is a satirical weekly magazine and nobody had the right to kill the journalists who worked there or the policemen who did their own duty.
I want to tell the person who chose the way of terrorism and violence that he is isolated and he will remain alone for ever. I don’t need to dissociate myself from something has never belonged to me. I’m a Muslim and I’m a victim twice: a victim for the consequences the terrorist  attack will have on my life and on the billion and half Muslims ‘lives, consequences that are going to add to those I still suffer after the 11th September, after Saddam, after Bin Laden, the Isis…. all those names that have ruined our lives. And I’m still a victim for my brothers and sisters who died in other terrorist attacks, because we are often discriminated and considered dangerous because Muslims…. I’m a victim for the Arab-islamic countries that are always at war,for Afghanistan, that I’ll never see again,for Syria that is burning alone, for Iraq that has been destroyed, for Palestine, that is crying, for Somalia without peace.

All terrorist attacks are against the values of the Islam, as well as those of Christianity or Buddhism, because terrorism has  got no religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment